Occupied Home Staging
Living in your home and getting ready to sell? Not sure what to do but you know your empty rooms need purpose and function.
Our Occupied Home Staging services provides you with a game plan on how to best live in your home while it’s on the market.
We provide specific recommendations to prepare the property for market then create a proposal for staging the empty rooms in your home.
We use your furniture, artwork, and accessories that complement the style of the home and provide our inventory in rooms where it’s needed.
The home staging proposal includes the following:
- On-site consultation and room design. We take measurements, pictures and discuss the game plan with you and your realtor.
- Selection and coordination of furnishings. We pull from our 3,600 sq. foot warehouse and utilize our inventory system to provide you with the best options for your home.
- Inventory delivery. Our movers are bonded and insured and have staged hundreds of homes with us.
- Room configuration and set-up. We hang artwork, place furniture and determine the best set up for each room in your home.
- 60 days rental of inventory.
- Inventory pick-up when the house sells!
Our initial home staging consultation rates vary based on condition of the home, square feet, list price and rooms staged.
Check out our Projects page to learn about our aesthetic and style.
If you would like to learn more, please call 317.870.1332 or send us an email.