Nested Spaces’ Lead Home Stager and Design Specialist Role
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Establish a line of communication with potential clients.
- Keep touchpoints with ongoing clients.
- Drive sales and long-term relationships.
- Lead home staging and destaging projects/installations
- Assess the needs of the homeowner/realtor by completing the staging bid form – take necessary pictures and measurements.
- Communicate with the operations manager to create a staging proposal.
- Communicate with operations manager to create and send contracts and invoices once a proposal is approved.
- Create Listing on StageForce (our inventory system)
- Select items/source from warehouse
- Source furniture pieces, art, and home accessories (if needed).
- Pack, load & unload décor items from bins/totes. Movers load and unload rugs, furniture, artwork, and lamps.
- Lead, direct and supervise movers, both at the warehouse and the property.
- Inspect to ensure there is no damage to the furnishings or the property.
- Unpack & sort accessories – remove tags from newly bought items.
- Clean after staging and de-staging (remove trash, clean mirrors, dust, vacuum).
- Update inventory and create notes in StageForce – indicating items are returned, staged, or sold. If damaged and need repair or cleaning, please note that as well.
- Participate in or create Social Media content at each installation.
- Pack up décor items and load into bins.
- Movers load items from stage into truck. Then unload at the warehouse.
- Inspect to ensure there is no damage to furnishings or to the property.
- Unpack and sort décor, artwork
- Update inventory in StageForce
- Manage Inventory
- Update Stageforce (our inventory system) as needed.
- Tighten, repair, and paint furniture as needed.
- Love and passion for organization, systems, and client relationship management.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly.
- Creative abilities and applied problem-solving skills.
- Strong teamwork ability.
- Proven ability to self-manage.
- Strong professional integrity.
- Positivity and enthusiasm.
- Detail and task-oriented.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible.
- Ability to manage and lead movers and assistant stager(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Physically able to perform various installation project requirements such as lifting, standing for long periods, and hanging artwork.
- Ability to drive (valid driver’s license and a vehicle with valid insurance).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work via email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and possibly other formats
- Our compensation begins at $18-$23/hr and is based on experience and results.
- Our time off policy includes observed company holidays and twenty days/year.
- This role is part-time and will require 15-25 hrs/week.