Nested Spaces’ Operations Manager
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Establish a line of communication with potential clients.
- Keep touchpoints with ongoing clients via systems like dubsado, trello, GSuite.
- Follow up on new client inquiries.
- Contact us form, voice mails, phone calls, and texts.
- Manage the Team and Movers
- Oversee and lead existing team
- Manage schedule for movers and team
- Review costs associated with movers and truck and operations
- Manage Inventory
- Coordinate furniture deliveries, coordinate receiving furniture, and coordinate furniture assembly and claims.
- Update Stageforce (our inventory system) as needed.
- Keep furniture in working order.
- Tighten, repair, and paint furniture as needed.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Perform and/or supervise cleaning schedules and tasks for the warehouse.
- Check the status of the office and cleaning supplies and order items, restock as needed.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly.
- Creative abilities and applied problem-solving skills.
- Strong teamwork ability.
- Proven ability to self-manage.
- Strong professional integrity.
- Positivity and enthusiasm.
- Detail and task-oriented.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible.
- Ability to manage and lead movers and assistant stager(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work via email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Stageforce, Dubsado, Trello, Gsuite, QuickBooks, Google Drive, and possibly other formats.
- Experience with Project Management systems like Dubsado and Trello are a plus.
- Our compensation is based on experience and results. Role is paid hourly and rate is based on experience. Compensation begins at $22/hr.
- This role is part-time and will require 15-25 hrs/week.