Nested Spaces’ Operations Manager
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Establish a line of communication with potential clients.
- Keep touchpoints with ongoing clients via systems.
- Including invoicing, and billing.
- Drive sales and long-term relationships.
- Follow up on new client inquiries.
- Contact us form, voice mails, phone calls, and texts.
- Manage Inventory
- Coordinate furniture deliveries, coordinate receiving furniture, and coordinate furniture assembly.
- Update Stageforce (our inventory system) as needed.
- Keep furniture looking good and in working order.
- Tighten, repair, and paint furniture as needed.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Perform and/or supervise cleaning schedules and tasks for the warehouse.
- Check the status of the office and cleaning supplies.
- Be sure the team is following through on the cleaning schedule, organization of the warehouse, and updating/repairing items in inventory.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly.
- Creative abilities and applied problem-solving skills.
- Strong teamwork ability.
- Proven ability to self-manage.
- Strong professional integrity.
- Positivity and enthusiasm.
- Detail and task-oriented.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible.
- Ability to manage and lead movers and assistant stager(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive (valid driver’s license and a vehicle with valid insurance).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work via email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Stageforce, Dubsado, Click Up, QuickBooks, Google Drive, and possibly other formats.
- Experience with Project Management systems like Dubsado and Click up are a Plus.
- Our compensation begins at $20/hr and is based on experience and results.
- Our time off policy includes observed company holidays and twenty days/year.
- This role is part-time and will require 15-25 hrs/week.